1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

SAVE ME PLEASE

Discussion in 'Electronic Projects Design/Ideas/Reviews' started by myenginesoulmates, Jul 23, 2008.

1. myenginesoulmates

myenginesoulmates New Member

i need the SIMATIC STEP7 V5.3 software starter package. i have tried downloading it on Siemens website but only the upgrade version are available i.e Service pack 1, 2 and 3 but i cant use this upgrade version without installing the SIMATIC STEP7 V5.3 STARTER PACKAGE. Please i need your help on this, i hav been on this for quite a long time now. i just dont knw where to get it, the Starter Package. Can you give me a link i can use to download the starter package free. Tank you for d last message, i really helped me. looking forward to hearing from you.

Israel
  2. Binu

Binu Administrator

3. myenginesoulmates

myenginesoulmates New Member

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE REPLY. I ALLREADY HAVE ALL THE TUTORIALS ON PLC AND STEP7 BUT WHAT I NEED NOW IS THE INSTALLATION SOFTWARE (THE STEP7 V5.3 STARTER PACKAGE PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE).I ALREADY HAVE ALL THE UPGRADE VERSIONS TOO, LIKE S7 V5.3 SERVICE PACK 1, 2 AND 3. WHAT I BASICALLY NEED NOW IS THE SIMATIC MANAGER STEP7 V5.3 STARTER PACKAGE SOFTWARE, I NEED WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD IT FREE OR IF SOMEONE CAN SEND IT FOR ME SO I WILL GIVE OUT MY MAILLING ADDRESS. ONCE AGAIN THANKS CO MUCH FOR THE CONCERN, I REALLY APPRECIATE.