1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

New Forum Software

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Binu, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Binu

Binu Administrator

I have switched the forum software. It adds a lot of cool new features and makes future upgrades easier.

I was able to import all of the posts from the old forum but there are some glitches.

All the members are requested to reset the password since you cant use the old password. Use this link to reset the password.
    http://www.8051projects.info/forum/login.php?do=lostpw

If for some reason you can't log in to your account use this link to contact me. I will try to fix it for you.
    http://www.8051projects.info/forum/sendmessage.php

Sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime!

If you got any problem, just post it here..
    Tags:
    David Mark likes this.
  2. varun_saini

varun_saini Moderator

hello admin,
    this new software looks cool...
    Also it is easy to operate for new user....
    appreciable job...

varun_saini
  3. guruji

guruji New Member

Dear binu,

I am an electronic diploma holder and i am very much interested to do some projects in microcontroller, for that first i want to learn programing either thru assembly or thru any high level language.

Kindly guide me which microcontroller i can start with and why ( 8051 or AVR or PIC or ARM etc)...?

1. what is difference between 8051 and AVR and ARM and PIC...? which is best at alltimes..?
    2. which micro is having more advantages for the programing point of view, interface, support and also costwise..?
    3. where to start and how...?

Kindly guide me please...

Thanks & Regards

Kumaraguru.R

Note: Tell me how to post my queries and where to post...?
  4. gbit

gbit New Member

Start with 8051

Its upto you whether which microcontroller you want to learn.

From recent times harvard 8051 architecture has been famous among electronic hobbyist and developers and they start up with it.

For learning 8051 microcontroller you should have 8051 development board which you can buy online or find it at your local store.
  5. varun_saini

varun_saini Moderator

U POSTED IN WRONG SECTION
    READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING

u can start with any microcontroller, i suggest u to start with 8051 or PIC, every microcontroller has its own faeture ( consult datasheet), for cost related query visit onlinetps.com
    to start u should know basic details of the microcontroller, how to interface it with other peripherals, for this u should go through books...
    as login, on home page there are verious sections where u can post ur doubts, queries, ideas...

hope it may help u...

varun_saini
  6. abhilash24

abhilash24 New Member

can any body tell me where to post