1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

Biomedical project using gsm modem

Discussion in 'GSM' started by neelima, Feb 18, 2010.

1. neelima

neelima New Member

hii this is neeelima doing btech final yr.we have
    several doubts regarding our project and their codes.we dont know how to start the project and
    how to WRITE code for that.so we request u to pls guide us in doing our
    project.
    THE MAIN THEME OF THE PROJECT IS TO SEND SMS TO THE DOCTOR AND THE NECESSARY PERSONS WHO ARE TAKING CARE OF THE PATIENT USING GSM MODEM IF THE THRESHOLD LEVELS ARE ABOVE:B.P,SALINE
    LEVEL,HEARTBEAT ETC.

PLEASE PROVIDE THE NECESSARY CODE FOR OUR PROJECT. 2.

Please provide the necessary information as we are in need of that .thanks In advance sir...........
    Tags:
  2. neelima

neelima New Member

Please provide the necessary information as we are in need of that .thanks n advance sir...........
  3. tusharunjha

tusharunjha Member

hi neelima ,
    i can help u.

Tushar Gandhi
  4. tusharunjha

tusharunjha Member

hi neelima,

u can find a project of RF RX/TX project in this web site. So it will continous check the BP and Heart Beat of patient and through it will send to TX which is connected to the computer through serial port. Same way there will be a program in VB which maintain the database of patient and min and max level of BP and HB. If it cross the limit it will send a sms to the responsible doctor or nurse etc. This is the logic

Kindly Att to Mr. Temple
    I dont know what do u want. If u have any info or sugetion u can send.
    I know how to make money online.
    Thanks for guide
  5. tusharunjha

tusharunjha Member