1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

AVR Based GPS locator

Discussion in 'Doubts in My Projects' started by Binu, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Binu

Binu Administrator

In this project i have interfaced an GPS with AVR microcontroller, the ATtiny2313 gets the location from the GPS and display it over the LCD display. This project also have the feature of marking a place with its name. For entering the Name of the place i have used the PC-AT Keyboard.

For more details about this project visit
    http://avrprojects.info/avr-projects/avr-gps-locator/
  2. chinext

chinext New Member

ATMEGA16 help

hello binu i need some help with serial communication code for ATMEA16, i want to send some ASCII code to it from the PC but i don't know how to set the baud rate {for 9600}, timer and serial register of the AVR. i am well at home with that of 8051 but just i want to use ATmega for spi communication
    chinextworld@gmail.com
  3. krialsharma

krialsharma New Member

Thats dam fascinating binu . it is really smart idea and i am dam sure it will help you in grabbing attention in market. it seems to be quite simple as it have less configuration and organized . people would love to use it .