1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

Setting up HLK-RM04 low-cost embedded UART-ETH-WIFI module

Installing and seting up the HLK-RM04 UART-ETH-WIFI module

1. Binu

Binu Administrator

Binu submitted a new resource:

Setting up HLK-RM04 low-cost embedded UART-ETH-WIFI module - Installing and seting up the HLK-RM04 UART-ETH-WIFI module

Read more about this resource...
  2. Vince Ting

Vince Ting New Member

Hi Binu,

Now that you have enable wifi on your home automation system. I hope you will be offering enthusiast like us to purchase your project.

Regards,
    Vince
  3. Binu

Binu Administrator

Mail me with your requirement for the price details.
  4. saintofinternet

saintofinternet New Member

hello,

i have got this same module. when i power it up the RED light is constant and the 2 GREEN lights keep blinking. I am also using the development board with it. however i cannot see the WIFI access point name nor can i connect through the LAN / WAN ports.

when i plug a cable in the LAN / WAN ports and into my laptop the laptop shows network disconnected symbol.

i tried resetting by pressing the buttons but still there is no change.

please help me with it!!!
  5. Binu

Binu Administrator

you don't need any connect the module to you laptop. Switch on the development board and search for wifi from your laptop. It will show the Hi-link module. Clock connect and 12345678 is the default password.
    After get connected open the browser and type 192.168.16.254 to view the setup page.
  6. saintofinternet

hi,

thank you for the reply.

i tried doing what you said by giving power just to the module but still i don't see any WIFI Access Point as told.

it just keeps blinking the 2 GREEN led's simultaneously. and the RED power LED is constant.

i just cannot figure out anything and its happening to both the modules I have.

can you please suggest something...
  7. Binu

Binu Administrator

Reset the module by pressing the 2 buttons on the board for minimum 10 seconds and try.
  8. saintofinternet

did that but still no luck... having the same problem.. of LED flashing and no response for both modules.
  9. Binu

Binu Administrator

Set your Laptop to static IP mode and then connect it with the module via Ethernet or wifi.
    The IP address is set to 192.168.16.100/255.255.255.0, gateway 192.168.16.254.
  10. vikas singh

vikas singh New Member

Hiii......
    Do you find the solution to the problem because I am also facing same problem. Done every thing, but o no help.
    Is my module is not having default factory seeting.
    plz help.