1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

Device control through Bluetooth from Symbian OS Mobiles

Discussion in 'Bluetooth' started by zoomto.jitendra, Jul 1, 2009.

1. zoomto.jitendra

zoomto.jitendra New Member

Hello Binu,
    I am new member to this forum.i've worked with SENA product based PARINI blutooth module.i've just interfaced the module to 8051 serially at one end and done the same way at other end also with other module interfaced to other 8051.just i could do few tasks based on wireless data transfer as with RF modules.I don't how to do with a mobile phone please help me with complete details..

thakyou..

Jitendra Baradwaj
  2. Binu

Binu Administrator

You cant connect the mobile with microcontroller with RF modules, you need bluetooth modules. You can use the sena product for it.
  3. mezo9_cia

mezo9_cia New Member

nice project

ON
  4. multimagic2000

multimagic2000 New Member

Hello Binu my name is Preet, and iam a student from Computer IT Final Year...
    I have some doubts in the project which u did on the Device Control Through Bluetooth.
    The foll r my quries
    Is there any connection required between the Computer's Serial Port and the Bluetooth Module ?
    How does the bluetooth module get the power supply ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have selected a project on home automation using bluetooth and i found your project forum very helpful !
    I want to make a hardware circuit with bluetooth and connect it to the serial port of the computer,then with the help of a USB bluetooth dongle,I want to make a bulb switch on and off..The Mobile Bluetooth Programming I will do in J2ME....

I hope u will surely help my friend !
    My Email Id is : westside_romeo@rocketmail.com

Thanks !!
  5. arpanshah

arpanshah New Member

hi jitendra, can you please send me your circuit schematics as am doing the same project of controlling/interfacing/communicating two bluetooth modules via micro controller.

thanks.
    my emaial id is: thoughtsenkindled@hotmail.com

and may i know urs???
  6. Binu

Binu Administrator

Nice idea, i am also thinking to do it.
    For this project you need to write a PC program which gets the data from the mobile through the USB Bluetooth dongle and route the data to the PC serial port. You can use the same circuit which i have used for this project.
    Also you can use the same sis file and if you are good in j2me you can write your own code which can do the following.
    1. switch on the mobile bluetooth
    2. search for nearest Bluetooth devices which can work on SPP profile.
    3. connect it to the module
    4. send/receive data to it
  7. hbhupta2007

hbhupta2007 New Member

Hi

I am planning to do house automation using bluetooth so can u help me with how to setup all the modules ???
  8. Binu

Binu Administrator

9. arianmutu

arianmutu New Member

project control device with bluetooth. How to name the modules and install BT speeds 19,200

ff
  10. arianmutu

arianmutu New Member

I have a Bluetooth Modem - Gold BlueSMiRF how to name it and change the speed of 19.200.binu please help me, thanks

ff