1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

connection between microcontroller and bluetooth

Discussion in 'Bluetooth' started by Utsav Lamichhane, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Utsav Lamichhane

Utsav Lamichhane New Member

2. Binu

Binu Administrator

Just connect the RXD and TXD to the microcontroller. and give the power supply.
    Now search for the bluetooth devices from your PC. If you installed the driver for the PC bluetooth module you can see an additional serial port. Use that serial port number to access the parani module just like a wired serial port connected to the microcontroller.
  3. wahaneebelly

wahaneebelly New Member

I have a LMX9838 Bluetooth module from national semiconductors,I am doing a project using bluetooth and microcontrollers too.I want to interface it with a microncontroller(PIC or Atmel, I don't know yet). The thing is how do I connect them, just connect the RXD, TXD of the two chips together.
  4. sobisomanm

sobisomanm New Member

I want to know about interfacing bluetooth module BTM-A05. I want to interface it with microcontroller AT89c51 and BTM-A05 basic initail configuratin
  5. Binu

Binu Administrator

Can you post some more details about the module.
    Does it have any pin details?
  6. shailesh agraghari

shailesh agraghari New Member

hello sir,
    i need RF-BT0417C bluetooth module . can u plz sir advised me where i can get it in india.
    plz help me sir it urgent.
    Thanku sir.
  7. Binu

Binu Administrator

Whats the purpose of this module in your project?
    Finally whats your project, so that we can recomment some other modules.
  8. shailesh agraghari

shailesh agraghari New Member

thanks sir,
    i m making wireless weather display board in which i wants to interface usart Blue tooth where I can buy RF-BT0417C blue tooth module