1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

Biometric Finger-Print Attendance System

Discussion in 'Project Doubts' started by kapilsams, Apr 7, 2009.

1. kapilsams

kapilsams New Member

2. kapilsams

kapilsams New Member

Sir, I am using the above circuit for my finger-print project. I am using SM-630 Module.
    I have changed the port numbers according to the above circuit in your program for finger-print security system. Also, I am not using the port for ALARM. So, I have not used that port in your program.
    But still the project is not working. Can you tell me whether some other changes have to be made in your program.

I have attached the changed program according to my circuit below...

Thank you..
  3. kapilsams

kapilsams New Member

4. kapilsams

kapilsams New Member

What is the use of
    ORG 23H ( Why 23h ??? )
    JMP SERIAL

What does the function SERIAL do in the above program...

Also Sir, What is the use of READ_FLASH and STORE_FLASH in your program. What does that instruct the sensor to do?
  5. Binu

Binu Administrator

if you enable serial interrupt in your program then the microcontroller jumps to the Interrupt service Routine when it receives any data through serial port.
    The ISR location is 23H for serial Interrupt.

READ_FLASH and STORE_FLASH are used to read and write the user flash memory in the finger print module.
  6. deepankar sajwan

deepankar sajwan New Member

Source code of your project

I need the source code for finger print attendance system.i would be thankful to you for this favour.
  7. deepankar sajwan

deepankar sajwan New Member

i need the source code for finger print based attendance system. EMAIL ID:deepankar.sajwan@gmail.com
  8. thushan_hari

thushan_hari New Member

Sir i cannot view the circuit. Please can u send the circuit and source code to my email : thushan_jmti@gmail.com
  9. tibbu

tibbu Super Moderator Staff Member

Why you cant see the circuit?
    I think there is some problem in your browser. try changing or reinstalling it.
  10. bonnygvora

bonnygvora New Member

Hello sir
    can you please send me the circuit for "fingerprint based attendance system using optical sensor"?and Please tell me
    how can I interface sensor?