1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

Auto Control of three phase Induction motor (AT89C2051)

Discussion in 'Doubts in My Projects' started by Binu, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Binu

Binu Administrator

This Project can be used with the three phase Induction motors. The circuit will take the full control of the motor and it will protect the motor from several faults such us over voltage and under voltage and the circuit will switch on the motor under safety conditions.
    The circuit was fully controlled by the microcontroller and the microcontroller will continuously monitors the voltages of the three phase and if the voltage goes abnormal then it will switch off the motor until they are normal. All the conditions are displayed it over the LCD display. In our project we are using the popular 8 bit microcontroller AT89S52. It is a 40 pin microcontroller.
    Program: View attachment auto.zip
  2. ziaroghani

ziaroghani New Member

DEAR SIR.......
    I M WORKING ON THIS PROJECT IN MY COLLEGE.I WOULD BE REALLY GREATFUL IF U PROVIDE SOME HELP REGARDING CKT OPERATION, WORKING LOGIC
    TNXXXXXXXX
  3. golla_vinai

golla_vinai New Member

good morning sir
    im doing this as my prokect in my college i need some information regarding "MAGNITUDE OF FAULT FROM WHICH THE MOTOR CAN BE PROTECTED AND TIME WITHIN WHICH TH RELAY CIRCUIT CAN OPERATE"

vinay kumar
  4. Binu

Binu Administrator

The Low/high Voltage ratings can set by using the Variable resistors(Preset) in the circuit.

J.Binu
  5. ziaroghani

ziaroghani New Member

hi sir
    plzzzzz sir tell me how this ckt works
  6. sivakumar

sivakumar New Member

good mornig sir
    i am doing this as my fianl year project.i request u to plz send the information regarding the poject .we need the total information like programming of microcontroller and other descriptions.u can sen d them to my mail sir
    siva.bonthu@gmail.com
    siva_nani69@yahoo.co.in
  7. Binu

Binu Administrator

8. sivakumar

sivakumar New Member

sir,
    What should be the maximum voltage at which the circuit works and what is the minimum time that voltage should exist for the circuit to start the operation.
  9. Binu

Binu Administrator

10. sivakumar

sivakumar New Member

good evening sir
    i request u to send some details regarding ABC-123 MODULE AND AUTO ON OFF SWITCH .WE NEED THE DETAILS LIKE THEIR WORKING ,IMPORTANCE and link where we can get the complete information.Here we have some connections like START MOTOR ,STOP MOTOR where we have to connect them .plz send the complete details to the above websites